The student projects from the semester, both the pencil box and final project, are shown here.
- Sawing out the pieces to construct dovetail joints.
- Chiseling out the remaining pieces.
- A clamp holds the wood stable while pieces are sawed away.
- A post-chiseling view of a box piece.
- One example of a design for the side of the pencil box.
- More pins add stability to the box.
- Finished boxes and unattached pieces.
- Finished pencil boxes.
- A three chair set that fits together, by Dan Fouad.
- The three chair set compacted.
- A coffee table with a contoured top and angular legs, by James Smith.
- These apples rest comfortably on this chair by Lilly Donohue.
- This table, by Lira Nikolovska, has a built in compartment for fruit storage.
- A detail of the table legs.
- A full view of a table with a built-in storage area, by Lira Nikolovska.
- End view of this table with a unique curvature in its design.
- A compartment sits under the table top.
- A contoured, adjustable reclining chair, by Priscilla Graeff.
- A table with a unique cross-legged pattern, by Nathalie Westervelt.
- Side view of the cross-legged pattern.